Hopefully you’ve looked through this site, seen the range of content strategy services I offer, and maybe had a browse through my portfolio. The next step is to get in touch. I’d love to hear from you.
You can either email me: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0407 576 298 (please leave a message if I can’t get to your call).
Remember, I can help you:
- Review, refresh and revitalise your website content – no matter how long it’s been neglected.
- Train you or your staff how to write for the web so that you are equipped to maintain the content on your site.
- Workshop and plan a content strategy for your business so you are engaging your customers effectively.
- Develop strong selling points and clear calls to action for your site so customers buy your product or service.
- Write other communication material including brochures, fact sheets and flyers.
Please don’t leave it to the last minute to get in touch. I usually have a constant flow of work, so you need to give me enough notice to add your project to my schedule. And by enough notice I mean two weeks minimum (but more often than not, six weeks).
Can we meet for coffee?
I often get asked if I can meet for coffee to discuss a project. Please don’t be offended if I say no. I am happy to have a chat on the phone (or even Skype), but if I met face-to-face for every project opportunity I would never get any work done! Sometimes I make an exception to this rule, but it’s usually only for very large projects. If your project requires some on-site time, let me know when you brief me and I’ll build it into my time estimate.
Speak to you soon!