As part of my initial quoting process, I ask all clients to complete my client brief. Some do this with ease, others find it more difficult as some of the questions in the brief include:
- What are your unique selling points?
- Who is your target audience?
- What do you want you call to action to be?
- What is the personality of your business?
- What is the objective of the copy?
Most of the time after a telephone call these questions can be answered. After one such phone call, a client said to me:
Hey, you should offer this as a service!
What a great idea.
So now I have added content workshops to the range of services provided by Snappy Sentences. They will be almost like an extended briefing session, but I will write a report at the end for clients to keep and use for other communication activities too.
I’ll go through (and document) things like:
- The target audience of the site.
- The language and tone to be used.
- Key messages and calls to action.
So what do you think? Would this be the type of service you would find useful?