At some stage in my career, I’ve probably worked with someone just like you. Which is great, because it means when we work together you’ll get an excellent result for your project.
- Worked on large content strategy projects for the University of Auckland, Bauer Media, MetLife, the Queensland Department of Education and Training, the Queensland Ombudsman, Legal Aid Queensland, Sunsuper and ResMed.
- Delivered customised writing workshops for Tourism and Events Queensland, Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads, Rio Tinto Procurement, Livingstones Australia, and Brisbane Marketing.
- Developed and facilitated a content strategy workshop for UQ Sport.
- Presented at UX Poland, Confab Minneapolis, Interactive Minds, Networx, Confab London, Web Directions RESPOND, EMSA and Brisbane Content Strategy Group events. (See some of my presentations on Slideshare.)
- Developed an information architecture for State Library Queensland and Arts Queensland.
- Been interviewed for the Australian Businesswomen’s Network podcast series on The Power of a Strong Web Content Strategy and Four-i’s podcast series on Web Writing (episode 15).
- Guest lectured at the Queensland University of Technology.
I’ve also written content for:
- Suncorp’s Million Dollar Woman brand (website, PDS, Policy Document, claim letters and forms).
- The Mater Foundation’s Share the Love campaign (website and emails).
- Novotel’s business centre (ad copy).
- Urban Play’s website (and supporting brochures).
- Ezidebit’s website (and supporting corporate brochure).
- Powerlink’s website.
- Ninefold landing pages.
And I’m super proud to be mentioned in:
- Author Experience: Bridging the gap between people and technology in content management
- The Digital Crown: Winning at Content on the Web
- Content Strategy at Work: Real-world Stories to Strengthen Every Interactive Project
- Clout: The Art and Science of Influential Web Content (Voices That Matter)
(all available from Amazon).
If you’d like any information about specific projects I have worked on, get in touch.